Terms and Conditions
UPON RENTING TEXTBOOKS FROM THE WKU STORE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. You, the Renter, affirm that you are of legal standing to enter into this agreement.
2. Textbook(s) rented from The WKU Store are the property of The WKU Store and remain property of The
WKU Store throughout the term of your rental. At no time during the rental period do you obtain
ownership of the textbook(s).
3. You agree to return all rented textbook(s) to The WKU Store by the close of business on the Saturday
following Finals Week for the Academic Term listed on your receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: All rental book returns will be at students' own cost. Please include WKU Student's ID
number in order to assign the return to the correct student and ensure no extra fees. The WKU Store
requests that students return their rentals in a way which the package can be tracked. Books returned
without a WKU ID will be reshelved and processed as unreturned.
Click here to download the textbook rental return form.
Please mail all rental returns to:
ATTN: Rental Returns
The WKU Store
1906 College Heights Blvd #11042
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1042
4. You agree to authorize The WKU Store to invoice your University Account and/or to provide The WKU
Store with credit card information as guaranty against your rental(s). Credit card information provided by
you will be held secure by The WKU Store as a deposit against any non-return or damage fees that may
5. All rented textbooks must be returned in acceptable re-saleable condition, as judged by the staff of The
WKU Store. Any loss or damage to textbooks rented under this agreement are solely your responsibility.
6. Should, for any reason, your rented textbook(s) not be returned to The WKU Store by the due date, or
if your rented textbook(s) are returned in damaged or otherwise un-saleable condition, you hereby
authorize The WKU Store to invoice your University Account and/or to charge the credit card provided
as guaranty late fees and/or an amount equal to the replacement price listed on your receipt at the time
7. If applicable, you agree to keep the credit card provided as guaranty for this agreement in good
standing (i.e. not cancelled or with a balance below the purchasing limits of the card) until the
textbooks have been returned or until The WKU Store has collected the non-return or damage charges
as described above.
8. The WKU Store's standard refund policies apply to rental fees. Rentals kept beyond the term's final
refund date (as posted by the store) are non-refundable.
9. An accepted photo identification, either a valid driver's license or a Western Kentucky University Student
ID, and authorization to invoice your University Account and/or charge an accepted credit card are
required to rent.